This video presents a rather simplistic perspective on market positioning. To add to these ideas here are 5 hints on how to be very focused on your target market:
- Define your Perfect Customer (build an avatar) in your business plan Vision Statement and the market you will serve with an outlook of 3-years
- Define your pricing strategy in a Strategy statement.
- Reiterate the Target Market/Perfect Customer in a Strategy statement and include the 3 – 4 ways you will focus on that market
- Build Action Plans to that get you into the Target Market
- Implement the Action Plans.
For access to a business plan system that is easy and fast to use, ensures the business plan is sustainable and thus entirely practical take a look at Option #2 below.
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?
1.You can find out more about what a business plan is and its importance with the international best-selling book CHAOS; How Business Leaders Can Master the Power of Focus. Get your FREE copy HERE
2. Use our FREE business planning program FOCUS Yourself; A 7 Module Business Plan Program. This is not a business plan template, it is a full business plan that is EASY and FAST, making your plan SUSTAINABLE and entirely PRACTICAL. Start your business plan NOW
3. Not sure why you need a small business plan? REGISTER for a FREE FOCUS Discovery Consultation where you will talk business, your business, with international best-selling author James Burgess
4. Challenge yourself to FOCUS Your Business In Just 30-Days and learn how to build a business that will THRIVE not just survive with our FREE webinar HERE.