With Business Owners faced with closing down during this C19 crisis how should we spend our time at home until we are cleared to RESTART?
No question it is an opportunity for the family to reconnect, albeit in rather tight quarters or at least it may be starting to feel that way. At the same time, we are used to spending 12 to 14 hours a day working IN the business. I suspect our kids and spouses don’t really want us around that much. Let’s leverage some time for the business.
You’ve heard the adage you can’t work IN your business all of the time you have to work ON your Business some of time. Well here is the perfect time to make up for all that time you’ve never spent working ON your business. Carve out time for the family for sure and then carve out time each day to improve your business performance capability so that when the RESTART comes, and it will, you are the Ferrari at the line.
What could you work at? Here is 5 just to get you started:
- Don’t have a Business Plan and know you should then create one so you are clear on your intentions when the green flag comes down
- Branding a bit messed up between all the touch points that prospects encounter your message? Get it fixed now.
- Spending too much time on Social Media and not generating leads? Find resources/ideas that will improve the Company’s performance.
- Build pent up demand for your product or service by actively marketing now so you create the best next quarter of Revenues yet.
- Be ready to CLOSE more business by having and PRACTICING your Sales Conversation.
BONUS IDEA: Source systems that enable your business to permanently maximize social distancing and always be OPEN for business.
If you’d like a sounding board for your ON the business activities email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a Zoom call. I’m available to work ON your business on Tuesdays and Wednesday from 11:00AM to 2:00PM. I’m otherwise with my family or working ON FOCUS31.
In the meantime, if you want an amazing FREE Business Planning template grab it HERE .
Then over the coming days stay tuned as we share our 8-Secrets for Sales Conversations that Close More Business.